Written by Squadron Energy |
Oversize overmass (OSOM) movements to the Clarke Creek Wind Farm project site are continuing, including ongoing transportation of turbine components and ancillary electrical components.
The OSOM deliveries take place overnight with police escorts in place where required.
The loads depart Gladstone Port between 11.30pm and 1am, arriving at site between 5am and 7am.
These times may change if unforeseen circumstances arise.
For up-to-date information about transportation movements, residents and road users can:
- sign up for SMS messages by providing your mobile number to firstname.lastname@example.org
- look out for the multiple electronic signage boards in use along the route.
The following routes are used under current plans:
- Gladstone Port Access Road
- Gladstone–Mt Larcom Road (including Hanson Road)
- Dawson Highway (Gladstone–Calliope)
- Bruce Highway (Calliope–Rockhampton–Marlborough)
- Marlborough–Sarina Road
- various local government roads in the Gladstone area.
Should you have any queries about the project, please get in touch by email email@example.com or phone 0483 915 303.