Written by Squadron Energy |
As part of the Clarke Creek Wind Farm project's next phase, oversize overmass (OSOM) movements will continue to the project site, including ongoing transportation of turbine components and ancillary electrical components.
The OSOM transportation will take place overnight with police escorts in place where required.
The loads will depart Gladstone at 11pm and arrive on site at 7am during the week, with later movements over the weekends. The planned movement times are as follows:
These times may change if unforeseen circumstances arise.
For up-to-date information about transportation movements, residents and visitors can:
- sign up for SMS messages by providing your mobile number to email@example.com
- look out for the multiple electronic signage boards in use along the route.
The following routes are used under current plans:
- Gladstone Port Access Road
- Gladstone–Mt Larcom Road (including Hanson Road)
- Dawson Highway (Gladstone–Calliope)
- Bruce Highway (Calliope–Rockhampton–Marlborough)
- Marlborough–Sarina Road
- various local government roads in the Gladstone area.
Should you have any queries about the project, please get in touch by email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 0483 915 303.